Displaying 9 results for tag rectangular
- FREESOAPBOX005 represents a generic 4oz cardboard soap box. This PSD Mockup applies sketches or client approved artwork on a soap box made of cardboard rendered face forward at 45 degrees — when complete, the final presentation looks down at your mockup from a 30° above. This mockup represents the mirror opposite of SOAPBOX001 and is provided in a fully layered and editable Photoshop document. Highlights, shadows and background (which is transparent) can be fully modified to suit the needs of your product.
- SOAPBOX004 is a standard 4oz soap box in generic packaging. This PSD Mockup renders final designs or in-progress sketches on a generic cardboard soap box facing forward with at a slight 30 degree position — the final render also looks down from a 30° angle at the product shot. Once the render is completed you will find all the highlight, shadow and background layers are easily modifyable for your own purposes.
- SOAPBOX003 is a forward facing generic 4oz soap box. This PSD Mockup renders your sketched artwork or final design onto the top and front of a soap box facing directly forward— the final rendered view looks down onto the soap box from a 30 degree angle. The box is rendered as an unopened product with the end flaps of the soap box neatly sealed away from view. The final rendered shot is placed into a newly generated PSD with fully editable layers for modifying shadows, highlights and background.
- SOAPBOX002 is a plain cardboard soap box for a 4oz bar of soap. This PSD Mockup applies sketches or 2D final artwork onto a generic soap box placed on a flat surface, the orientation of the box depends on the whether the applied artwork is portrait or landscape in orientation. The finished rendering displays the soap box angled at 30 degrees with a downward angle of 30 degrees. Designers are free to modify the individual layers contained within the final PSD to customize shadows, highlights and background (shown here as white but is in fact transparent).
- FREESOAPBOX001 is a generic box for a 4oz bar of soap. This PSD Mockup renders your artwork or sketches onto a box laying on a flat surface seemingly on its side (orientation is simply a visual cue dictated by the design applied to the box). The final render presents the soap box rotated at 45 degrees with a view looking down at the down at 30 degrees. The generated Photoshop document comes with multiple editable layers for modifying the highlights and shadows.
- BOX004 is a top down, 45° angle, front view shot of a cereal box. This PSD Mockup can be used to render software product boxes or other packaging with similar dimensions. All shadows and highlights remain fully editiable by the designer for further customization. The top of the box is removable if the illusion of a cereal box is not desirable.
- FREEBOX003 is a 45° angle front view shot of a cereal box shot approximately at eye level. This PSD Mockup can also be used to render products which share similar dimensions such as software boxes. This Cover Action generates the final Photoshop document which contains fully modifiable layers with shadows and highlights which the designer can further modify manually.
- BOX002 is a 30° angle front view shot of a cereal box shot at eye level. The PSD Mockup product shot renders your 2D artwork onto a standing box with similar dimensions to most cereal boxes but can be repurposed for other uses such as software packaging or other product packaging with similar dimensions. The final rendered product is presented to the designer as a fully modifyable Photoshop document with multiple editable layers which include shadows and highlights.
- FREEBOX001 is a front view shot of a cereal box. Yes, this is likely the least interesting box shot but keep in mind that this Action will render your box at the same scale as the other boxes. It also provides some lighting and shading so your composition with other products will go smoothly.