Displaying 83 results for tag ios
- JESUSPAD008 is a front view shot of the new iPad angled slightly to the left at 30°. This PSD Mockup fully supports rendering your Apple iPad2 at 1024x768 or iPad3 at 2048x1536 app screenshot.
- JESUSPAD007 is a front view shot of the new iPad. This PSD Mockup fully supports rendering your Apple iPad2 at 1024x768 or iPad3 at 2048x1536 app screenshot.
- JESUSPAD001 renders a product shot of the original iPad in portrait orientation. This PSD Mockup renders any supplied artwork which follows the provided guidelines in the template onto a glossy representation of the iconic mobile device. The mockups faces directly forward therefore none of the edges around the iPad are directly visible. The audio and power buttons can be seen poking out the top and sides. There is no PSD to download. This Action will generate a fully editable PSD with all the layers representing the iPad and places the supplied artwork within the correct layers. Once rendering is completed the designer can modify any individual layer to further enhance the appearance of the device or alter elements generated by this Action script.
- FREEJESUSPAD006 renders any supplied app design artwork onto an original iPad. This PSD mockup renders an iPad in the landscape orientation and faces to the left. Highlights and shadows are provided to give the free-standing iPad product depth and can be individually modified by the designer. This product rendering is presented with the iPad's ports on the right side leading edge just below the Home button. The iPad landscape presentation is also reflected slightly onto the surface beneath it (this can be toggled off in Photoshop).
- JESUSPAD005 creates a right-leaning iPad for use in presentations to display mobile apps in context. This PSD mockup renders the supplied sketches or finalized designs onto the Apple iPad in portrait mode. The final render also includes multiple editable layers including shadow and highlights which can be further modified to client specifications. The background is not permanent and can be toggled off or replaced with a custom design to make the iPad appear as if it were on a table or perhaps leaning up against another iPad.
- FREEJESUSPAD003 recreates the original iPad as a glossy marketing product shot in portrait mode. This PSD mockup, when rendered, presents supplied designs onto a standing iPad with reflections on the surface below the product. The iPad is angled slightly to the left and shadows and highlights assist in creating the illusion of depth around the iPad. The background can be toggled off to reveal the transparent space surrounding the product or be replaced with a custom background image.
- JESUSPAD004 Action renders an original iPad facing forward with a slight right leaning angle. This PSD mockup renders artwork placed in the template onto a glossy marketing representation of the iPad. The finalized rendering is great for placement into marketing presentations or student portfolios to display work in context rather than flat two-dimensional designs. This mockup generates the PSD with all image layers required to represent the iPad, that is to say, there is no PSD to download as the Action itself will generate it automatically. Highlights and shadows are provided for depth are not only included but are fully editable for further modifications by the designer.
- FREEJESUSPAD002 represents the original iPad released in January 2010 by Apple. This PSD Mockup renders a designer's artwork onto an iPad which is presented in landscape mode. Artwork placed into the template for this mockup should therefore be supplied in landscape format to fit the orientation of the final render. Each rendering is provided with reflections beneath the device which are fully removable. The background, shown as solid white in the preview image, can be toggled off. In fact, the area surrounding the iPad is in fact fully transparent making it appear as if it was floating in mid-air. This transparent background makes it possible to swap in custom designs, such as tables or curtain textures, into the final render to suit design requirements. The original iPad measured 7.75inches by 5.82inches(197 × 148 mm) with a whopping 1,024 by 768 pixel resolution display (~9in diagonal). The final render appears in a newly created Photoshop document. The new PSD contains all the various image layers representing the various parts and shapes of the iPad. Highlights and shadows are included and remain editable for further design modifications by the designer for their particular needs.