Displaying 7 results for tag boutique
- PAPERBAG003 is a forward facing paper bag typically used in supermarkets. This PSD applies your design concepts onto a forward facing paper bag generally found in grocery stores — the paper handles are not commonly associated with these however. The final result, once renderd, stands facing forward at near eye level. All the layers along with highlights, shadows and effects are placed into a newly created PSD where you can continue to tweak the assets for your particular project's requirements. If desired, an accompanying paper texture created for this paper bag Mockup can be downloaded from our Google Plus account.
- PAPERBAG002 is a generic paper bag from food supermarket. This PSD Mockup applies rough sketches or final artwork to be presented onto an empty shopping bag with handles made of paper. This cover action renders your shopping bag design almost instantly allowing you to generate multiple iterations and revisions for presentation a painless process. The resulting render is presented at a 30° angle, stands facing forward, and is provided in a new PSD document with multiple layers. The editable layers make it easy to reduce the highlight intensity, add new shadows or add a custom background. This full-sized paper bag has a volume equivalent to 22 litres (5.8 gallons). The paper handle texture is automatically generated, however, you can add your own texture pattern in the provided template. While not entirely neccessary, feel free to download the paper texture we created for this paper bag Mockup Action. The texture can be downloaded from our Google Plus account.
- PAPERBAG001 is a standard grocery paper bag typically found at most food supermarkets. This PSD Mockup renders your preliminary sketches or proposed artwork onto a standing 3/4 view of an empty shopping bag with handles. The Cover Action for this 22 litre (5.8 gallon) bag makes rendering your client's new supermarket shopping bag designs as painless as possible. The final result is presented in a new Photoshop document complete with groups, masks and layers with all layer effects fully intact and ready for further modifications (such as removing the shadows or increasing the highlights). A paper handle with a single texture and colour is automatically generated, however, designers can easily add a layer effect to the paper handle for the pupose of adding their own colour. Subtle crease lines are included for this paperbag mockup which can be hidden or mutted depending on the type of bag you wish to simulate. In the sample set of paper bags provided in this post is a Belk bag — while this paper bag mockup does not match the dimensions of any bags a client would leave the Belk store with, it does share a similar aspect ratio. In effect, this shopping bag mockup can be used for rendering designs not specifically related to food supermarkets. While we don't normally post downloadable textures, in this case we decided to include the tilable paper bag texture that was created specifically for this Photoshop Mockup Action. The texture can be downloaded from our Google Plus account.
- BAG005 is a small paper bag with string handle measuring 8in x 10 in. This PSD Mock-up renders your design onto a paper bag facing directly forward, the sides are not visible. The string handle hangs down the front (or back).
- FREEBAG004 is a small paper bag sized at 8in x 10in and 5in in length. This PSD Mock-up renders any 2D design onto the side of a small shopping bag for trinkets. The final render is face on with the side of the bag where the fold lines are clearly visible.
- BAG003 is a handy boutique sized carry bag which measures 8 inches x 10 inches and 5 inches in length. This PSD Mock-up renders 2D designs onto a paper shopping bag with a loose string handle which is available in the front and back of the bag. The finalized render is presented in a semi-closed state at near eye level with a rotation of 45° for a good view of both the front and side of the bag.
- BAG002 is a small boutique-style shopping bag for trinkets that measures 8in x 10in and 5in deep. This PSD Mockup will render your design onto a boutique-style trinket bag with a soft string handle that hangs down the front and back of the bag. The bag is rendered in a semi-closed state and is positioned at near eye level and rotated to a 30° angle.