STEP 2 was clicked with the expectation that a rendered product would be generated.
Why am I seeing this error?
Whenever STEP 2 is clicked the panel verifies that a valid template is available. Since each mockup requires a template with very specific dimensions, STEP 2 fails when no compatible template is found.
Here are some common reasons for this error:
- The template was recently closed.
- The template was scaled and is therefore no longer valid.
- There is no template currently open.
- STEP 1 has not been rendered yet.
To avoid this error try the following:
- Open a previously saved template you have made for the mockup in the past and then click STEP 2.
- Click STEP 1 to generate a new template, create a new design and then click STEP 2.