You are trying to render an AR Mockup but are presented with Failed to open SRC Document instead.
Why am I seeing this error?
The source photo for this AR Mockup was not found in the cache folder on your local drive. This error can be triggered by multiple factors such as:
- The source photo in the cache folder is corrupt.
- The cache folder itself is not writable and therefore the image is not there.
- The source photo was corrupted during a write process.
- Incorrect user permissions are set on the cache folder.
- The cache folder does not exist.
The most common solution is to empty the panel cache — the next time you view the AR Mockup in the panel it will request all the assets be downloaded again.
- To empty the panel cache, follow the instructions in this post.
The least common issue is a missing cache folder …
- Instructions for verifying and creating a missing cache folder can be found in this post.